My Old Wallpaper !!

Two of the most saddest things have happened in my life !! My LG phone & my HP laptop both decided not to work at the same time :-(( and as luck would have it both the service centres are located somewhere at the other end of the world..literally ...you would think that a place like Pune would have adequate service centres thrown around ... Hmm..not so...life can't be that easy ...

I decided to sacrifice my saturday and visit the HP service centre ... But the lady at the centre gave me the weirdest answer when I called them up... the service centre is open only from Monday to Friday between 9 am to 5:30 pm ... Never in the life I have lived so far have I encountered such a thing... How is a working person who is having the same 9 am to 5:30 pm duty supposed to visit their service centre ? Some of life's questions do not have any answers... I think this is one such question...

Still atleast managed to solve the mobile phone issue ... No points for guessing what I did... Hmm... did not want to be encountered with another major question in life as the previous one.. So just got another phone instead...burnt my pockets yet again :-(

It is so strange that we attach so much of importance to material things.. I was first thinking of selling my old mobile ... But couldn't exactly do it... there is some kind of (yeah I know... kind of stupid) bond with it...

My Old LG phone Wallpaper !!
Signing off
Sundari

Comments

Pinku said…
hey! look at the positive side yaar! you got a new job and a new phone to celebrate that besides all the other new things in your life.

This cloud has a golden lining so relax.
Anonymous said…
Hey!which fone did you buy?
Anonymous said…
all of you commented about the phone, but i say , more than the matter, the kids are looking great.
bye

Popular posts from this blog

Rajnikanth - Fish out of water !!

Its about Books ..

Random Thoughts ...