Stop.. Look & Proceed

Red symbolises anger .. People generally say.. Red also symbolises Danger... anybody with Traffic sense know that... and anger is just one letter short of danger...

At this point u may think ' oh my gawd.. she is going to babble on in this vein..'

But people who have succumbed to anger & later regretted would agree with me...

I come from a place where getting angry with somebody makes you automatically a Winner ... in the sense you can get what you want only if you shout & exercise aggression.. In such cases, being firm & getting angry are misconstrued to be the same thing ....

Many a harsh words are exchanged between parents & children .. siblings ... and many such combinations in day to day life..

Loved ones who need a word of encouragement or a smile are crushed beneath such words.. and believe me have a lasting impact..

I am a person who gets angry at the drop of a hat.. happens like a lightening & just as easily disappears..

While I smile away at the sales lady who knocks at my door when am real busy or the cobbler who forgot to mend my shoes especially... Mine is the kind shown only to my loved ones..

It has caused lot of heart ache to me & the poor one at the receiving end....

But yesterday after a really bad episode of my temper & seeing what damage it does.. I have made a resolution that I will atleast make a conscious effort to control it ... But it is left to be seen how efficiently I can do it..

Enjoy life !!

Be happy !!

Comments

Gaurav said…
Hey..Nice post Sundari...
Apart from Anger and Danger, Red also signifies the most beautiful and sacred feeling of this universe..LOVE!! What about a RED rose or a beautiful bride wearing RED sharara??

Anger is the worst enemy u can have and u cannot imagine what damage it can do to u r relationships and to u r personality also...

All the best for u r resolution...
Anonymous said…
Nice re..
Anonymous said…
Too good friend!!!!
Hope i am not anonymous to you...
Ankur said…
Red to me also symbolises---

1. Love--Heart
2. Festivities--Holi and satiya etc etc.
3. Red rose and the lovely flutter u get in heart when someone special gives it to u.
4. Heart
Anonymous said…
hey sundari..can u guess who iam?!...close to ur heart always but away from u...one more clue..iam a sagi too..u should have found out now!..after nearly 2 months of ur postings..iam reading it now...u asked me couple of times then ..whether i had read it r not....only today iam reading it..and for some time travelled back in the memory lane ..jus to cherish ..the lovely times v had together...really miss u da..
Sundari said…
Yeah anonymous i do identify u...

miss u too da really
Sundari said…
Hi ANKZ..

Thanks for ur comments...

Yeah Red does symbolize all those things n more
Anonymous said…
Hi,
This being my first interaction with a person whom i harldy know and who has such good control of the language.
I do know what RED would Signify but i am rather interested in RED at this moment actually the real fact is that i liked the way the article has been framed.

Good one Lavan ..... and i think i have already asked u the question ... which i think u wud let me know some day....I am thinking because girls usually have an tendency to avoid recalling incidents ...especially when it involves themselves.... hehe . ... Take Care


---- Jeet

Popular posts from this blog

Rajnikanth - Fish out of water !!

Its about Books ..

Random Thoughts ...