".....and the water stands still here..."

...I just wanted to let you know that I made it home.

The journey wasn't an easy one,

but it didn't take too long...for I had followed a promise...

Everything is so pretty here, so white, so fresh and new.

I wish that you could close your eyes and that you could see it too.

He is taking care of me... I'm in the shelter of His hands

Here there is no sadness, no sorrow, and no pain.

Here there is no crying and I'll never hurt again....

But...

I need to spread my wings again....

..leave the warmth of his hands...

..leave the beauty here...

To yet another faraway land....

To yet another promise....





Comments

Anonymous said…
Still waters have no spice...Too young to live only on Curd rice...So spread your wings and hurry....Find yourself another promise...another curry...


No Shallow satire intended...hope you find yourself another promise...
Anonymous said…
I believe poets are mad........reely sorry to see u in that group..........
Sundari said…
hi people..

Thanks for the comments ...
This is not a very original work done by me... I came across some lines which i modified according to my mood & situation..

To Anon 2

I am no poet.. still having such a conclusive opinion on the poor souls is a bit destructive..
everybody is entitled to their own opinions... goes both ways..
Ajit Chouhan said…
Nice thoughts....Keep it up.
Blogger said…
hi sundari,

i m interested in blog exchange. u could leave ur id so that i will add ur blog and inform u

Popular posts from this blog

Rajnikanth - Fish out of water !!

Its about Books ..

Random Thoughts ...