Pullu

Today my all time colleague & best friend of 3 years (exact to the date) left for her home town leaving the company both of us joined together...It hasn't registered yet that she will not be back after a week (as it seems to be right now) .. Her bed is still the way it used to be (maybe a bit neater now ;-) ) ...

She was a rock solid presence & will continue to be the same in my life ... I cannot write more because it seems a bit unfair to fit whatever has happened between us & what we mean to each other in this one post ... and maybe I will never be able to do it owing to the tears that never seem to stop ( do not worry pulu... But true to what you said I could not resist this chance of putting up this post .. wink .. wink)

Signing off
Sundari

Comments

Hello Madam,
How are you? It is a long time. Just wanted to inform you that I have put a lot of interesting(I hope so) things in a couple of my blogs.
I have put my voice files doing monoacting of pieces from Shakespeare like Hamlet, Shylock, Mark Antony and one or two pieces in Tamil at http://srirangamfriends.multiply.com - WE FOR SRIRANGAM. Maybe u may like it. I also want to know how u react to those. Wish u all good.
Anonymous said…
Hi Dear,

True no words can express as to how much each of us mean for the other...I would say you are the best pal with whom i have shared most of my memories & ups & downs in my lifetime.
Thanks for all the support & advice u had given me at right time...i KNOW LIKE, WHEN ALL DOORS ARE CLOSED I CAN COME TO YOU :)

& ALSO REMEMBER THAT I am there for u always..
Take care of urself..
Will be in personal touch with you forever :)
Anonymous said…
Nice sentimental Blog, i feel like crying now. Hope i have a friend like you 2.
Anonymous said…
I can understand the pain you must have gone through. I remember something similar which happened with me. But I hope you have managed to get over it by now and are looking ahead. Dont worry .. Mein hu na :) or rather...Hum hai na :)

Popular posts from this blog

Rajnikanth - Fish out of water !!

Its about Books ..

Random Thoughts ...