Oops !! I did it again !!

In terms of this blog space , I feel as if I had just left Mumbai & come to Gurgaon ...now it is back to square one !!!

I RESIGNED !! :-)


This time it is Pune .... Wow..just thinking about the Pune express highway & the kind of memories it evokes !!!

My heart races just to think of it !!! :-)

I guess it would be yet another brief stay in Pune..... Still ...hoping to enjoy the beauty of the place ....

Could not move around Gurgaon (apart from the malls ofcourse !!) and Delhi the way I had hoped before coming here...been to Delhi maybe only twice or thrice... Mostly because of my own laziness, the heat & the BIG transport issues ... A month left for me to leave Gurgaon... this place has also changed me in some way..
Given more confidence.. a better sense of presenting myself ... given me a Will do attitude ... a better me !!!

Also some very sweet friends & sweeter memories !!!


Signing off
Sundari

Comments

Anonymous said…
Change is always for the Best.
You deserve, whatever you have achieved till now. I think you need no more improvement. You are already the best as person and a friend.
Anonymous said…
Looking at ur blog title, i was expecting a very juicy and spicy story abt ur exploits...Oops, u have disappointed me.
Anonymous said…
Seem to be on an all India tour huh...LOL...

Neways since we say that change is the only thing that is constant in life...Lets wait n see if the hieght you scale in the new place satisfies ur hunger for growth...I do hope u would be wanting for more...All the best...

But your title did deceive me...
Anks said…
Now thats news!!! how are you? where are you going to?
Anonymous said…
Congrats !!
Ee ke Hoolo .....Welcome to Maharashtra once again. Eager to see you back again. Counting days as you said " 6 Days Remaining ".

Take Care
Anonymous said…
Will miss u
Anonymous said…
Waiting for our next blog...gone into hibernation, is it??

Popular posts from this blog

Rajnikanth - Fish out of water !!

Its about Books ..

Random Thoughts ...