Back Home...To stay !!!

One of my very good friends was wondering where I had disappeared suddenly from the blog world .... I have been shuttling back and forth between Chennai & Pune ..enjoying that sweet feeling of courtship :-)

Had taken a long leave from office for this Diwali and the best Diwali gift I got ..was from my PM ... He gave me my transfer to Chennai finally !!!
It truely feels odd to find people talking in Tamil around me... I expect anytime to wake up from a dream & find myself in Pune... Feels good to know that I need not pack my bags yet again in the coming weekend and that I am here to stay ...finally ..
There is an excitement in the air around me ... A promise of a new life ...And I am getting a queer delight in the mildest of things ...
So many things to do ...so many new responsibilities..I wish there were 48 hrs in a day so that I get to do all that I have listed out ...
Wish everything was done yesterday !! :-)
Signing off
Sundari

Comments

Anonymous said…
Babyyy....!!

Chennai is filled with surprises ….a land of excitement….. and with moving timelines you’ll find this place as sweet as honey and a zone of no worries.. ……Trust me ……!! :o)

Popular posts from this blog

Rajnikanth - Fish out of water !!

Its about Books ..

Random Thoughts ...