“Land Ahoy !!”

I am day dreaming or rather thinking really hard … about why things are the way they are …. I am wondering how somehow everything has fallen into place … It is so very beautiful in its simplicity … Yeah I know I am talking in circles…

I was always the dreamy one at home… It was not considered really good that the youngest one at home keeps sitting in the balcony looking outside…dreaming something away … I used to cook up stories in my head …sing some songs that I fancy …or if I get tired of all the dreaming play with some toys … People always tell me that I have a faraway look …But I am not totally lost …a part of me is busy thinking & planning what I need to do …and when required I am quite stubborn …I chew & gnaw at it and generally make life miserable for people until that is completed…

Right now am doing both – dreaming & planning... Dreaming away about the beautiful things that are going to happen in the next few days …dreaming about the life K and I are going to have … But in the midst of all the dreaming the logical side in me comes to the fore and pinches or sometimes bites me & forces me to plan … and makes sure that things are done the way they must be …the specifics…

I know am rambling on … but later in life when I read this page I will be feeling very nostalgic…and maybe my son or daughter will get to read it and pull my legs for all the mushy mushy talk..

It is chaotic around me…and I do feel the pressure of all that …But still there is a calm inside me… the calm that gets settled in the sea after a storm….
I have landed ...finally !!!


Signing off
Sundari

Comments

Anonymous said…
Was just checking all our friend's blogs...good to know that u r all set for marraige...Also by now u wud be happily married ever after....so, congratulations and all the best...BTW, I am sorry I couldn't come for the wedding...nevertheless, my best wishes with you and Karthik..
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said…
hi! since landing you have gone into complete hibernation atleast in regards to the blog. do wake up.
Anonymous said…
well dear.. for achieving something, i guess these are the two most important things required. ie. u shud dream of achieving it n then n decide the plan of action... he he he obviously u shud implement wot u have planned :).. well.. i know that part u will do for sure..
all the best dear for all ur dreams to come true.. my wishes are always with u :)

Popular posts from this blog

Rajnikanth - Fish out of water !!

Its about Books ..

Random Thoughts ...