O my God I'm back again!!

I feel how I would have felt when I first started writing some 6 years back ... My hands feel rustic when they type in this page... why would they not ? I am writing after almost 1.5 years... Some of my blog friends wondered where I had disappeared to all this time... Everytime I used to get fired up for writing something I will come to this page..but then I would be caught up in something else... at home or office ... I realize now that I have been cut-off totally from the world outside...save for a few life saving friends I would have gone extinct from the social circles...

I was just trying to repair the damage and started getting into active networking (Thanks to FB and Orkut!!)... and managed to find some of my very old school friends and some not so old friends... It struck me really hard when one of them commented "You vanished completely !!" 

Yes. I thought .. in a way I have..

In this world if you are not plugged to your friends in some way or the other , you can consider yourself forgotten ....How many of us can claim that we still talk to the girl who sat beside you in that rickety bench in school...the girl with whom you shared your first personal space...the girl with whom you shared the first stirrings of a crush... with whom you first fought and made up... the one who made sure you got the notes to the classes you missed when you were sick...

Some would say.. "who has the time"... We do not get the time to contact people... leave school friends.. we sometimes do not get time to call even our siblings ... It is family and friends who make our life bearable nowadays... and if we do not make time for them we are digging ourselves a deep pit with only the boss and a deadline as company... Just imagine how sick that would be!

So all that self righteous talk is for motivating myself to keep in touch with family , friends, colleagues  however it is possible to - gtalk, linked-in, orkut, facebook, yahoo mail, gmail, sms, phone calls.... phew!

Signing off
Sundari


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rajnikanth - Fish out of water !!

Random Thoughts ...

Its about Books ..